Monday 20 April 2015

Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Party

Another Gorjuss Girl card. I do love me Gorjuss Girls. I have a few all coloured up and ready for cards. But I liked the colouring, so couldn't bring myself to put them on cards. But as my colouring is improving I thought just go for it. For this one, I have used a Personal Impression stamp called New Heights. This one is from the clear stamp set. It is slightly smaller than the rubber (hmm - yes I have both rubber and clear). But I can only find her in the Do Crafts range (no - I haven't got this one - yet). Anyway, I am going to enter her into the Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl Challenge. The papers are real and are from GCD Studio - Ella Blue, which I have had for a while, but am slowly getting through. The sentiment is also Personal Impressions and a couple of MFT diecut buttons. I actually used the sketch from Sketch Saturday but missed the deadline oops.
I am also entering her into the ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the gray tones with the light blue! Truly lovely! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete