Thursday 30 April 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Selfie


Decided to go for the full black and white feel. But, Boy do I hate colouring the skin this way. I end up going way too dark. But here she is anyway. The stamp is Oh Snap! from Kraftin Kimmie, and the sentiment comes with her. The papers are oldies from Papermania. I kinda followed the April Sketch from Kraftin Kimmie. I am entering this into the Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge where the theme is Black and White. Think this just about covers that. Haha. I am also entering her into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge where the theme is Use a Sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly is a challenge doing the skin in black and white! You did an amazing job and her skin is just perfect!! Thanks for entering at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete