Friday 10 April 2015

Kraftin Kimmie #274


I decided to get my Copics out and have a wee play. I so need to practice more with them. Although I am quite impressed with my colouring on this one I am more comfortable using my Polychromos pencils, but like the results with the Copics. So I guess it's gonna be practice, practice, practice for me eh. But I also will have to invest in some more colours because I don't have loads of colours other than skin and hair. Well I have a nice pink combo that I can use, but you get a bit fed up colouring everything pink - haha. Anyway - onto my card. The image is from Kraftin Kimmie stamps. The paper's are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Carolina Coast by Melissa bennett. The seashells are a die from Marianne designs. I have followed the April sketch from the Kraftin Kimmie Blog and would like to enter it into their challenge where the theme is to decorate the inside. So I'll give you a little peak of the inside.

I would also like to enter it into the challenge over at Papertake Weekly where the theme is anything goes.

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andy.beautiful layers and papers and i love the stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and adorable! Love the colors you used.

    Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
    www.KraftinKimmieStamps.com

    We have challenges every Wednesday (anything goes) & Saturday (follow the theme), you can use any stamp you want...so come join the fun and win gift vouchers!
    www.KraftinKimmieStamps.blogspot.com

    Thanks again, Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete